Welcome to the links section of the website. You'll find links for travel, union benefits, discounts on auto services and all kinds of great perks for being a Spirit Airlines flight attendant and of course for being a member of the Association of Flight Attendants and our parent union the Communication Workers of America. We try to add as many resources as possible and constantly update our links section with new discounts. Keep in mind that we receive discounts through various companies, some may have better discounts than others for the same services, it's best to check all the links when seeking the best prices. For example UnionPlus, Tickets at Work and Perx offer many of the similar discounts but on any given day one might have a better discount than the other.
Also in this section are useful apps you can use to make your life in the skies way easier. If you have any questions on how to use these benefits and apps feel free to ask!
The Flight Attendant Wellness App is a tool for all active flight attendants to use to address occupational issues, including insomnia, post-incident trauma, and work related stress. Interactive tools include mindfulness activities, information on coping with trauma and stress, relaxation exercises, screeners for sleep issues and substance use, sleep quality tips, and a blood alcohol calculator. No information entered in the app is saved or reported to anyone.
The Flight Attendant Drug and Alcohol Program (FADAP) provided subject matter expertise to the app's development. The app application platform as well as the non-flight attendant specific content is scientifically-based and largely derived from the Personal Health Intervention Toolkit, which was originally developed for the Department of Defense for soldiers returning from active duty deployment. The flight attendant specific information includes a flight attendant occupation specific substance abuse screener, which includes prescription drug misuse.
Flight Crew View provides Pilots and Flight Attendants with a copy of their schedule, downloaded from FLICA, and stored right on their own phone!
This schedule app is only available for those Pilots and Flight Attendants with FLICA Access (not available for all airlines).
UnitedHealthcare's free mobile app Health4Me is now available to all consumers. Health4Me gives all users access to an array of health care information, including the ability to review market average prices for more than 520 medical services. Health4Me is designed to help all consumers make more informed decisions regarding their care, including the ability to:
The Express Scripts mobile app offers eligible members the ease and convenience of managing their prescriptions and pharmacy care anytime, anywhere.
• View medicines and set reminders for yourself or other household members
• Refill and renew home delivery prescriptions
• Find and compare medicine prices for home delivery or at multiple retail pharmacies
• Request home delivery for medicines taken on an ongoing basis that you currently get from a store
• Track the status of home delivery prescription orders
• Access your member ID card whenever you need it
• View alerts about your medicine and get important information to review with your doctors
• Find the nearest in-network pharmacy using your current location or by entering an address
• Look up lower-cost prescription alternatives with My Rx Choices®
• Search detailed drug information and view potential side effects, drug interactions, pill images, and more
• Easily register from the app and use the same username and password to log in at Express-Scripts.com website
The ID90 Travel Mobile App provides airline employees an easy and fast way to book their space-available air travel along with significant discounts on hotels, rental cars and more. ID90 Travel provides airlines around the globe a SaaS platform that automates and reduces costs associated with airline employee travel programs.
Never miss the best sights on your trip again. Tripomatic allows you to pick attractions that you want to see and create a day-by-day itinerary for your journey. It is the best way to explore the
places you have never visited before.
Skip the line at the airport when entering the USA with MOBILE PASSPORT! Officially authorized by U.S. Customs and Border Protection, MOBILE PASSPORT allows travelers to submit their passport control and customs declaration information via their iPhone or iPad and bypass the regular line to enter the United States. This app effectively replaces the traditional blue-and-white paper declaration form required of all travelers entering the U.S. by air.
1. Complete your profile with basic passport information.
2. Answer US CBP’s questions about your trip.
3. Submit your information WHEN YOU LAND and get a receipt from US CBP.
4. Skip the regular line and follow the signs for Mobile Passport Control.
5. Scan your receipt and show your passport to the US CBP officer.
Thanks to WindowSeat’s patented technology, air travelers can now track flights in flight without needing GPS or a persistent network connection.
This app allows you to track the real-time flight status and tracking map of any commercial flight worldwide. It can also track general aviation (private, charter, etc) in the United States and Canada. Search by aircraft registration, route, airline, flight number, city pair, or airport code. Tracking data includes complete flight details and full-screen maps with NEXRAD radar overlay. Push notifications for flight departure/arrival info as well as cancellations, gate changes, delays, and diversions.
SkyScanner flight app searches millions of flights from hundreds of airlines in seconds, saving you time and money. You can search for flights in the general area and see all your options from airport to airport.